Packet Power provides the easiest way to capture detailed power consumption information.
Wireless monitoring devices:
- Smart Power Cables offering a flexible, simple to install and highly granular way of capturing power consumption and temperature information.
- Wireless Smart PDUs provide a fast and easy way to incorporate monitoring when adding new cabinets.
- Power monitoring integrated into overhead busway power systems such as Starline from Universal Electric Corp. to maximize flexibility and ease of deployment.
- Environmental Monitors that provide an easy-to-install wireless monitoring solution for capturing detailed data on temperature, relative humidity, differential pressure and dry contact switches.
Analytical, reporting and management tools:
- The EMX energy portal that makes it easy access to real-time and historical energy usage information.
- Power Manager software that tailors your monitoring system to your data center.
- SNMP Connectivity and Modbus TCP/IP Connectivity link the wireless monitoring devices to your existing data center monitoring software.
- Accurately measures true energy usage
- Supports monitoring in the rack (at both device and circuit levels) and at the power distribution panel.
- Secure wireless network makes installation easy
- Scales from small facilities to multiple enterprise data centers
- Supports 120 to 240V power up to 2,000 amps in single and three-phase
- Wide range of IEC, NEMA, Hubbell, RussellStoll and other connector types
- Start small and grow - get started for under $2,500