CPI’s industry leading two-post relay racks and four-post open racks provide unsurpassed strength, stability and durability for supporting rack-mount patch panels, high-density blocks, cabling and other equipment.
CPI Rack Systems include the following benefits:
- High-quality construction and design
- Fixed mounting rails, most with RMU markings, ideal for support of patch panels, termination blocks and other equipment
- EIA-310-D-Standard hole pattern
- Small base to save floor space
- Unrestricted airflow for ventilation
- Easy access to cables for moves, adds and changes
- Large variety of styles and sizes for various configurations
Other racks offered:
- Two Post Racks
- Four Post Racks
- Cable Management Systems
- Seismic Protection Systems
ZetaFrame™ Cabinet System
A highly engineered data center cabinet solution that delivers fast built-to-order configurability, industry-leading strength and scalability, regardless of the application. ZetaFrame Cabinet is a total, turnkey solution that integrates with power, cable and thermal management accessories to support next-generation compute.
M-Series MegaFrame® Cabinet System
M-Series MegaFrame® Cabinet is a multi-purpose, lightweight aluminum cabinet available with 19"EIA or 23" wide equipment mounting rails and several styles of doors to match thermal and security requirements.
Starting at $1,426.64 USD MSRP
E-Series ISP Co-Location Cabinet
E-Series ISP Co-Location Cabinet for environments that need separate, secure equipment compartments for multiple users.